Dragongem - The Final Dragongem - The Final

Brilliant

I love the animation and drawings, they're very neat and stylish.

Did you use sound effects from Wind Waker? They sounded familiar...

Colours. Colours.

No Problemo

It's weird... though I think that effect is achieved mainly through the music. Some parts could have been a bit smoother (like the "ring" explosion) but I like the atmosphere you've created here. Well done.

Oggy-cheese responds:

thanks, and yes, that was a little rough. Actually, i did everything from when they get out of the car today, suddenly got into doing it again and the feeling that it might be on NG to see what people think kept me going all day lol. So it was done quite fast. But thanks, and yea, the music really inspired the flash. I listened to it and it sort of sparked ideas of what could happen at that point etc.

Pico Hand Springs Pico Hand Springs

Happy Pico Day!

Great drawing and animation, loved the music too!

Thoroughly enjoyed watching it. :)

Dasneviano responds:

Thanks dude!! :D
I'm glad you liked it!

No More Stick Fights No More Stick Fights

No more stick fights!

This is a great finale for your stick fights. And don't carry on with the sticks, however tempting and easy they may become, it would ruin this beautiful moment. :)

Alex Seryoua: Episode I Alex Seryoua: Episode I

Great opening

The beginning was fantastic, really looked like this was going to be an epic movie. However when she went into the alien ship it just got worse and worse really. The movement was really awkward, and the shakiness wasn't nice to watch.

The art was FANTASTIC, and as I say a brilliant opening. But I really think the movement of the walking and alien especially could do with some improving.

The Pen is Mightier... The Pen is Mightier...

Clever

Most people probably closed this and voted zero after seeing the stickmen, but it was actually very clever. Though the beginning could have been slightly more interesting.

Splatx III Splatx III

Weird....

Some nice animation there, but the drawing wasn't very good (yeah there's a difference between animating and drawing). The sounds quickly got repetitive as well. Backgrounds would be nice too.

The Face Collab The Face Collab

Crikey a long load >.>

The switching of the music and change over scenes were really effective, and a good transition between the contrast of parts. Varying quality here, and I think some parts were quite unoriginal. I mean there are no boundaries to what you can do with a face, and sadly not everyone's was very "quirky", which was what I was looking for.

Apart from that, really well done!

TheBoogley responds:

Going once! Going Twice! Souled! To the man with the excellent blue block face icon!

TANKMEN .5 TANKMEN .5

It's not a spoof?

Seeing the title at first I thought this was another spoof, considering the time between Tankmen 1.5 and 2. But no, once again you shine with cock jokes.

The style was great, the voices however were all too similar. When the tank guy spoke to the boy, it sounded like he was talking to himself. Jokes weren't as great as the other Tankmen, but I still thoroughly enjoyed it. A great addition to the Tankmen series!

Mastermind 2 Mastermind 2

Everything was just right!

I love your style and the way you piece everything together. The drawings were, as usual, fantastic and the voices were great too (all by you?)
The jokes were great but they could have been slightly better, but still funny nonetheless.

Looking forward to your future works!

The-Swain responds:

All voices by me, though I wanted my heavily-occupied pal Andy Dennis to do a few. He had to turn down the offer, though he'll be giving me a hand in the next episode, as well as in Racist Vampires. You can check out some of his voice/script work in Cuboy and Edible Castle.