The Great Sperm Race The Great Sperm Race

Channel 4 at 9?

You didn't happen to see what's on Channel 4 at 9pm did you? :O
(UK TV)

Great game btw, nice simple concept.

Territory WAR Online Territory WAR Online

Amazing

The level of work you've clearly poured into this shows, and pays off!

NG review generator NG review generator

PLEASE DON'T

Seriously, do you really want people to just copy and paste reviews from this on submissions? Use some common sense... grrr I'm having to bite my tongue so that this review won't be deleted.

Soulbeer responds:

Well, I don't thing this submission will ruin Newgrounds' review system.
I expect people use this basically just to read'n'smile, not to copy\paste

Totem Destroyer Totem Destroyer

It's damn addictive

Everything about this game seems perfect, apart from one thing. And that is that the game is flawed. Nonetheless I love the game, music, concept, all the little details, it's brilliant!

The game is flawed because it seems to end up as luck, not skill. And there's usually a tactic that you can take to just land on one cube by itself and take out the rest.

I'm sorry for the negative review, it really is an inspirational game (one of my favs!), but it will never be perfect. :(

(Seriously though, amazing)

Comic-Con 2008 Poster Comic-Con 2008 Poster

Some of you just don't understand

People, you just don't seem to understand.

Tom can do whatever he likes, he's won plenty of awards on his own site, I hardly think he's doing this for a high score. And of course the code is simple, it's not a game or anything. :P

I'm guessing Tom just wants to get people to see this large poster, and for everyone to see who all the great characters are. I think it's a great idea, and I'm sure Tom doesn't care at all about the score. (Though prove me wrong :) )

It's a great pic, I'm sure it will look amazing at Comic-Con!

Epsilon Epsilon

Wow

I was shocked by the opening. If I'd had payed a good deal of money for a game I wouldn't be disappointed with an introduction and presentation like that. The graphics were superb, coding was flawless, and it just looked fantastic.

The rooms you could see through the portal didn't seem to help as the ball moved so quickly, they'd be more useful for planning. Also the gameplay wasn't that great, it got boring quite quickly. The only thing that kept me playing was the atmosphere created from the presentation and graphics. You seem like a fantastic developer, I just wish the gameplay was more interesting. :/

Draw My Thing Draw My Thing

This game's brilliant!

I love it. I'm now going to spend my whole afternoon on this. :P

Lil' Arthur Lil' Arthur

Great game, bad presentation

When I say bad presentation, I mean the menu and logo. The things we see first. Logo really isn't that great and the menu is too plain; plus it seems you forgot to add something on the "hit" frame of the buttons. And you left the "More Games" button in.

Other than that I think the game is fun and addictive, keep it up!

Aggressive Alpine Skiing Aggressive Alpine Skiing

Best game ever

I love a bit of frustration in games, and this got the balance PERFECT

Page Loading Buttons Page Loading Buttons

Poor tutorial

I don't scold anyone for writing a tutorial. But there were just some things that made this tutorial pointless:

1) You didn't explain the actionscript
2) The actionscript lines were cut off
3) You put all the actionscript in CAPS LOCK!! None of it will work unless the correct letters are lower or uppercase.
4) Poor presentation.

Please, please remember these things next time you write a tutorial.